096 Stop Start AGM Car Battery Rombat 70Ah
1 in stock
096 Rombat AGM stop start car battery is a high performing battery for vehicles featuring advanced Start & Stop technology, with regenerative braking for fuel-saving.
The benefit of the Rombat AGM lead-acid batteries include:
– Starts your engine up to 360,000 times.
– Innovative AGM-VRLA technology (Absorbent Glass Mat) with high starting power
– 100% leak-proof for maximum safety.
– Totally maintenance-free therefore giving you peace of mind.
– At least ten times more cycle life when compared to a standard lead-acid battery, resulting in longer battery life.
– High charging acceptance for absorbing large surges of electrical energy generated via regenerative braking energy.
For more information about our 096 Rombat AGM Stop Start Car Battery click here
If you’re looking for a non stop-start lead-acid 096 battery click here
AGM batteries have very low internal resistance and is capable of delivering high currents on demand and offers a relatively long service life, even when deep cycled. AGM is maintenance free, provides good electrical reliability and is lighter than the flooded lead acid type. While regular lead acid batteries need a topping charge every six months to prevent the buildup of sulfation, AGM batteries are less prone to sulfation and can sit in storage for longer before a charge becomes necessary. The battery stands up well to low temperatures and has a low self-discharge.
The leading advantages of AGM are a charge that is up to five times faster than the flooded version, and the ability to deep cycle. AGM offers a depth-of-discharge of 80 percent; the flooded, on the other hand, is specified at 50 percent DoD to attain the same cycle life.