Victron Energy BMV-700H Battery Monitor – BAM010700100
The Victron Energy BMV-700H is a high precision battery monitor that has been specially designed for systems with a high battery voltage ranging from 60 to 385 Volts.
These battery monitors calculate the state of charge of a battery and keep track of the ampere hours consumed from the battery by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
They both come with a round head unit, a square bezel overlay, a screw ring for mounting, a 10m UTP RJ12 cable, a fused power supply cable and a 500A/50mV shunt. Because of the high voltage application, the shunt is housed in a special enclosure.
Features of the BMV-700H
Easy to install
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ12 cable (10m) and battery cable with fuse (2m); no other components needed.
Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
Standard features of the BMV-700H
– Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
– Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
– Programmable visual and audible alarm
– Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
– 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
– Shunt selection capability up to 10,000 Amps
– VE.Direct communication port
– Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
– Wide input voltage range: 6.5 – 95V
– High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0.01A)
– Low current consumption: 2.9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2.2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
BMV-700H: 60 to 385 VDC voltage range
No additional parts needed. Note: suitable for systems with grounded negative only (battery monitor is not isolated from shunt).
Other battery monitoring options
– Lynx Shunt VE.Can
Looking to mount the BMV-700H, why not purchase the wall mount.
To read more about the full BMV range & accessories, see this blog.
Manufacturer Part Number
Country of Manufacture